Find a consultant
…is having a critical issue and understanding that no matter how many people you currently employ, or how good those people are, you will not have all of the answers to all of the challenges that you face.
Sometimes you need to draw on expertise from outside of your own organisation
Whatever your business problem or opportunity, you can be sure that someone, somewhere, has developed experiences and expertise which you would call on if they already worked for you as an employee.
Choose the right consultants, and you have immediate access to a wealth of knowledge and experience accumulated over a career served with different organisations, in different industries, and in different cultures.
Good consultants care. They want to make a contribution. They want you to be successful.
The business consultancy industry is wide and diverse
Three broad categories:
- Individual business consultants serving the broad needs of small and medium-sized (SME) businesses
- Individual consultants offering specialist services, sometimes drilling down to micro niche areas to develop expertise. Able to serve both SME’s and enterprise-level organisations.
- Companies providing an integrated service with access to either an in-house team of consultants, or a specifically assembled team of independent consultants for a particular client project. Again, able to serve both SME’s and enterprise-level organisations.
What are you looking for?
- An individual ‘general’ business consultant
- A specialist consultant
- A team of consultants
- A director of a team of consultants
Please tell us what you are trying to achieve, and we will find the right general business consultant, or specialist ‘niche’ consultant, team, or director of a team of consultants for your specific needs.